Minimum spend: € N/A
- Country: Estonia
- Area: Parnu
- Venue Category: Hotel 4*
- Venue Type: Modern
- Location: Seaside, beach
- Bedrooms capacity: 187
- Ceiling Height: 4.5 m
- Area: 540 sqm
- Daylight: Yes
- AV equipment: Included
- Catering: In house
- Meeting Rooms: Extra 7 rooms available in the property
- Parking: Yes 150 spots
- Public transport: bus right outside
- Closest Airport: Tallin 140km
- City center: City of Parnu, 2km
- Train station: Parnu
- Closest Attraction: Seaside
What is special
This is the biggest conference center in Westen Estonia. In their biggest event room- the Jurmala hall, the seats can be arranged in a variety of styles and easily adapt to your needs.
Strand SPA & Conference Hotel is located near the Pärnu Bay. 20 min walk from the city center, 10 min walk to the central beach and 5 min ride off the Via Baltica.
For years, guests have highly valued the hotels of Pärnu, where good housing is accompanied by beautiful views of the Pärnu Bay. Strand SPA & Conference Hotel has been fulfilling the dreams and wishes of its guests since the year 1992 already.
Over the years, the hotel has been constantly updated and modernized. In 2016, the rooms in C wing were completely renovated. In 2017, the rooms in A wing, the restaurant, lobby bar, and reception area were redone. And at the beginning of 2018, rooms on the third and fourth floor in the B wing (i.e. the sea-facing wing) were also renovated. The entire building – conference halls, rooms, restaurant, spa, beauty center, and indoor mini-golf – is carefully planned and furnished according to the guests’ needs.
About events here
Strand has seen first dates, magnificent weddings, international conferences, fun corporate events, people getting to know each other on mini golf tracks. In addition to its great location, Strand also attracts interested people with its history, because the building was initially built as a boarding house for the Russian Information Agency APN in the year 1985 and at that time it was a mysterious institution, closed to the ordinary public.
Strand SPA & Conference Hotel offers high-quality comprehensive solutions for organizing conferences and incentive events. Our conference center consists of 8 different sized conference rooms. The largest one, Jurmala hall, is perfect for major events (receptions, banquettes, concerts) and conferences, seminars, and training for up to 500 people. With textile dividers, it is possible to create a cozier atmosphere also for smaller groups.
Events facilities available
- Breakout room
- Dedicated Events Assistant
- Dedicated AV Assistant
- Catering in-house
- Basic AV equipment in-house
- Interpreter booth
- Helicopter landing possibility
Activities for your delegates
- Transform your conference or training day to a special occasion with Strand SPA & Conference Hotel's additional options:
- Salon nights in the beauty center, with an opportunity to familiarize with hairstyle trends, receive make-up tips, get to know more about massages or get advice on other beauty related topics.
- Theme nights in the restaurant, for example, „Truffle making workshop“, where you get to know all about chocolate and with the help of a trainer you´ll have the chance to make hand-made truffles.
- Different training courses, such as wine courses, yoga, etc.
- An active pastime on a hell styled mini golf course where you can compete individually or in groups, have fun and enjoys delicious snacks and cocktails.
- Private party in the nightclub – an opportunity to organize an event with a band, a DJ and a host, that you like the best.
- Mary Magdalena Guild – arts and crafts center, where you can participate in different workshops
- Games for groups (murder mystery, spy’s academy, etc.)
- Outdoor events - the building is surrounded by a lot of free space, where you can set up party tents, organize catering in the open air, enjoy barbeque parties or concerts.
- Theater – for your post-conference activity, or to enrich your company's special occasion you can go with a theater performance hall in Jurmala.
- Concerts – in our 100-seat theater hall you can arrange salon evenings with the performer you like the best
Other companies hosting events here
- Pathology of the German Division of IAP - "25th Baltic-German
- Symposium" & "7th Symposium of the Baltic IAP Division"
- 10th-12th of May 2018
- NATO ARW Security and Resilience of Information - "Systems Affected by Hybrid Threats" 26th–29th of August 2018
- Swedbank - "BI Information Day" September 2018
One of the party halls (Lahe hall, former nightclub) has an amazing view of the Pärnu Bay.