Minimum spend: € DDR (XX)
- Country: Germany
- Area: Berlin
- Venue Category: city centre 4-star hotel
- Venue Type: industrial, timeless elegance
- Bedrooms capacity: 243 rooms and suites
- Ceiling Height: (XX) m
- Area: 805 sqm
- Daylight: Yes
- AV equipment: Basic included
- Catering: In house
- Meeting Rooms: Extra 8 rooms available in the property
- Parking: On-site
- Public transport: Underground - U-Bhf Turmstraße, 700m or 7 minutes
- Closest Airport: Berlin Tegel Airport, 6km, 15 min
- City center: in the city centre
- Train station: Berlin Station, 1.400m, 10 min by underground
- Closest Attraction: Kleiner Tiergarten Park
What is special
Leather, concrete, wood and cast-iron elements combine the modern atmosphere with the building’s past as a milk factory, providing a unique atmosphere to any event.
Abion Hotel Berlin is located in the city center and directly at the river bank of river Spree. Its industrial design elegantly combines the building’s previous function as a milk factory to a stylish event venue. Starting from the entrance area, the 19-century dark wooden staircase to the open lobby beautifully decorated with leather and cast-iron elements, this venue will certainly leave your delegates impressed with any event.
About events here
BOLLE FESTSAAL is ideal for large events, with its 800 square meters illuminated with natural daylight. It can also be combined with the directly adjoining room KAPELLE, resulting in a diverse space of 1.500 square meters. 8 additional meeting rooms are also available at the property, which also houses a terrace and a rooftop bar. Contemporary German fusion kitchen Lanninger Restaurant is just a few steps away from the hotel.
Events facilities available
Projector, tv, videoconference, videocamera, dvd-player, screen, beamer
Podium & Stage
Activities for your delegates
Cocktails on roof terrace
Sight-seeing boat tour
Other companies hosting events here
Take your guests to an extraordinary tour boat on “AIDA”, the hotel-owned yacht anchored on river Spree. Organize meetings for up to 20 people with sight-seeing through Berlin’s unique landscape or combine the tour with a cheese-tasting experience in a four-course menu.