Minimum spend: € N/A
- Country: Ireland
- Area: Dublin
- Venue Category: Unique/tech
- Venue Type: Modern co-working and venue
- Location: D2 centre
- Bedrooms capacity: N/A
- Main meeting room: The SNUG
- Ceiling Height: 3m
- Daylight: NO
- AV equipment: Basic included
- Catering: Outside catering needed
- Meeting Rooms: 6 extra available at the property
- Parking: N/A
- Public transport: Walking distance to Dart
- Closest Airport: Dublin Airport -30 km- 30 min drive
- City centre: 1 minute walk
- Closest train station: 300m away- Pearse station
- Closest Attraction: Trinity College
What is special
Space designed to inspire productivity and creativity, combined with an excellent customer service team that will assist you along the way. Super central location in D2, just opposite the Trinity college.
Huckletree D2 is the home of innovation with a collaborative community of high growth tech companies coming together in the heart of Dublin city.
Based in The Academy near Trinity College and Pearse Street station, Huckletree D2 is set across 27,000 ft2 of inspiring spaces, breakout zones, lookout terrace, member library, meeting rooms and event spaces.
Since 2017 we've grown to a community of 50+ teams disrupting the vibrant tech scene in Ireland including ocean freight platform leaders Containers; MIT backed behavioural science experts Cogito; industry supporters TechIreland and high-tech commercial bank Silicon Valley Bank.
About the events here
Bored with bland boardrooms and corporate settings? Our meeting rooms and event venues are designed to inspire creativity and productivity - and they’re pretty gram-worthy!
THE SNUG meeting room
This event space is the perfect setting to share your brand’s story with the world. The Snug comes fully equipped with the latest technologies including stage lighting, HDMI & wireless presentation systems and surround sound. The Snug is great for presentations, panel discussions, tech demos and more. YELLOW CHAIRS!
***6 other meeting rooms available here ***
- 75”wall-mounted display
- Ceiling-mounted speakers system
- 4 microphones (2 hand-helds,2 lapels)
- Bar with refrigeration for catering
- Additional AudioVisual equipment available to hire on request
- Option to add additional spaces /breakout rooms
Activities for your delegates
- City centre location- walks and city tours
- Trinity College - opposite the venue
- Dart nearby - tours to the Dublin seaside
- Inspiring break out rooms
Insider tip: Each space is fully kitted out with all the tech you need and we have integrated ticketing on lock. The SNUG room, has the iconic YELLOW chairs