Minimum spend: € N/A
- Country: Netherlands
- Area: Noord District, Amsterdam
- Venue Category: 5-star hotel
- Venue Type: hip, cultural hub and entertainment center
- Location: Bars & nightlife
- Bedrooms capacity: 108 rooms
- Ceiling Height: 3 m
- Area: 74 sqm
- Daylight: Yes
- AV equipment: Basic included
- Catering: In house
- Meeting Rooms: 2 more studios and a deck area for reception or coffee breaks
- Parking: nearby
- Public transport: Overground, Centraal Station, 500 m, 10 min walk
- Closest Airport: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, 27 km, 30 min
- City center: Royal Palace
- Train station: Amsterdam Centraal, 6 min walk
- Closest Attraction: A'DAM Lookout (building rooftop)
What is special
Host your event during the day for stunning views and abundant daylight. The ideal setup for this room is theater style with 60 guests to make the most of the hotel’s great food and cool equipment.
Amsterdam Noord is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, city walks, and culture. Just behind the Amsterdam’s Central Station and overlooking the IJ-river a boxy, 1970s-era office building has been transformed in 2016 into A’DAM Tower, a 24/7 entertainment destination of music, dance, and dining. Sir Adam Hotel has a bold presence in Amsterdam’s A’dam Toren that resonates with the vibrant energy of the building’s other occupants, such as MassiveMusic, ID&T and Gibson.
Among the facilities, the hotel offers a 24/7 gym, in-house burger bar, a music library, private garden terrace and in-room guitar lessons. All rooms
About events here
The Studios are packed with all the essentials you need, like a flat screen television and beamers. Just connect your mobile device, MacBook or iPad to the system for a presentation or video conference. It is an ideal space for team building exercises, product launch, business training or a company celebration. In the foyer, you’ll find cookies, sweets, healthy bars, nibbles and a fridge filled with drinks. When it’s time to eat, THE BUTCHER Social Club can hook you up with a menu from, the in-house destination for those four important “Bs” (burger, booze, beer, breakfast).
Events facilities available
- Natural Daylight
- Blackout facility
- HD projector
- Flat screen TV
- Web streaming equipment
- Panoramic view
- No columns
- Company A
- Company B
- Company C
Activities for your delegates
Take a swing and enjoy 360-degree views from the tower’s rooftop.
Visit the music library and choose the perfect soundtrack for your stay
Enjoy the 4 B’s - burgers, booze, beer, breakfast – at The Butcher Social Club, the hotel’s in-house restaurant
Book an in-room guitar lesson
Have a meal at MA’DAM, a casual dining spot, with a prix-fixe brasserie-style menu and floor-to-ceiling windows looking out over the River IJ
Have an indulgent experience of luxury dining at Moon Restaurant, a quiet and sophisticated dining room where chef Jaimie van Heije turns out intricate tasting menus ranging from the five-course menu.
Other companies hosting events here
- This is the only venue in Amsterdam which has a giant swing on top of its tower. Take a lift to the top floor and experience it from Sir Adams’ lookout facility.
- Need a bigger space? The Deck, The Studios and Beergarden can be merged into one large space of 220 square meters.